Raya is just around the corner, I believed that most of you all had started your holiday mood and some might even had already reached their hometown.
Well, we would like to remind all again to check on the below status of your vehicle before you start your long journey back home.
- Check the engine oil level of your car, ensure that it is at the required level.
- Check out the coolant water level of your car.
- Ensure that all your car tyres have sufficient pressure.(also on the spare tyre)
- How long ago before you changed your tyres ? If it is more than 2 years for average uses, then it is time for you to get new tyres.
- Make sure the driver have enough sleep the night before the journey begins.
Remember to control the driving speed of the car, not because to avoid the speed traps or AES, it is because LIFE IS PRECIOUS. Enjoy your holidays!!